Tuna and beans salad made in less than ten minutes – perfect for the day when you are totally out of time. This is my kidney beans version and in a day or two I will also post my tuna and celery salad recipe, which probably packs far more calories, but is just as tasty.
– one small onion (preferebly red), chopped
– one tablespoon red wine vinegar
– can of water-packed tuna (6 1/2-ounce), drained
– 15-ounce can of white beans
– 2 tablespoons chopped spring onion
– 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
Chop the onion, place it in a bowl and cover with water and one tablespoon of vinegar, leave for a few minutes, take it out and dry it on paper towers. Drain the tuna and mix with the chopped onion, beans, spring onion, and season with salt, pepper, and the extra virgin olive oil.